Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm loosing myself.............



Hmmm....dont know what to say.....dont know what to write.........n........i dont know myself anymore...............i miss my smile, miss my stupid joke....miss my laugh....miss my old life......miss the time we have lunch together.....really miss my friend.....miss to talk with someone..........................i....m........missing...........





If i can turn back time..................if everything is so simple..........if thing happend as we want it to be...............it has been long time seems i'm not using if in my life diary...............why? Because i dont know the best word for next time................ What can i do next time................





I'm drowning .............this emptiness inside really tear me apart................
Dear friend.........i dont know thai i will miss u all this much........

3 comments:

  1. miss u too, kakak...
    xpecially ur kinda jokes... ;)
    b strong n BSURSICUB4

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss u too gee.. like what u've told me.. just be urself. u used to be strong & i know u're still strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eloo sayang..hik2 jgn sedey...mcm ni jugaklah yg aku rs masa mula2 tercampak kat dca dulu...kawan2 lain semua masuk jupem...lama juga aku mendapat kekuatan utk menerima hakikat dh rezeki aku kat cni...InsyaAllah..u will feel better....
    miss u lah gee..masa telah merenggangkan kita..tp memory kita bersama kat arau dan shah alam dulu sentiasa tersemat dalam ingatan...aku sgt rindukan saat2 itu....

    ReplyDelete